Sunday, December 26, 2010

Israel in two weeks, St. Louis in Feb., LA in March!


Hello all!

I hope everyone had a very nice few weeks of holidays between Thanksgiving, Chanukah, and Christmas! I have been extremely busy between finals, work, and then coming home to get my wisdom teeth taken out...it was quite a bummer. However I am extremely excited to be going to Israel in TWO WEEKS from tomorrow! It is seriously coming up so fast and I cannot wait to get over there. The itinerary looks great and includes us going to: Golan Heights, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Masada, Negev, and all of these other really cool places. I cannot wait for the experiences, especially riding a camel in the desert! I feel like that will be wild. I also just got a brand new camera so I will be able to take some awesome pics!

After I get back from Israel less than a month later I will be going to St. Louis for the AFLV conference with Panhellenic Exec. I cannot wait to experience the conference and also see a little bit of St. Louis, should be interesting.

Then in March I will be going to LA to visit my cousin Sandy for spring break! That is going to be incredible. I have never to Cali so I think it's about time ago. Also we will be going to Disneyland!! Yay!

Summertime is still to be determined what I am doing...we shall see though! That's it for now, Happy New Years!

<3 Gabbie

P.S I left you with another old personal favorite photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment