Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Have Returned...from TWO TRIPS ALREADY

Shalom all,

It's been about a month since I have been back from Israel, and I realized...I NEVER WROTE A FINAL ENTRY ON THE TRIP! Oh no! However, the trip turned out to be absolutely incredible. I got to swim in the Dead Sea, climb Masada, ride a camel, sleep in a Bedouin tent, make a Bat Mitzvah, get a Jewish name (Shana Avra), experience Ben Yahuda Street, and oh so much more. The trip really did have an impact on me and I will carry the trip with me wherever I go. I am so happy I went when I did, especially now with all of the uprisings in the Middle East, who knows how things are going to play out within the next few months...Regardless, Israel is an amazing country and probably one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to in the world. I came back with a totally different attitude on things and I thank Israel for that!

I also went to St. Louis for the AFLV convention which was incredible. I learned a lot about leadership within Greek life and how to bring it back to my own campus. It was awesome!

So now, I NEED ALL OF YOUR HELP! I am applying to be a World Traveler Intern through STA Travel which will allow me to travel the world for the summer and I would get to blog about it and take pictures and so much more. It would seriously be a dream come true! So please become a fan at:

http://www.worldtravelerinternship.com/member/gabrielle-rimmaudo/

Go to the page and then click BECOME A FAN at the right hand side of the page at the top. Thanks ya'll!

<3 Gabbie

No comments:

Post a Comment